If they’re already registered on the site
Option 1: Invite Them to Join
You can invite them to join by going to their profile page.
- Go to the view all players page and search for their name to open their profile
- Once on their profile, you can click invite to button and select the team you would like to invite them to:
Once you send the invite, they can then see the invite in their My Competitions page and can accept it by clicking accept invitation:
Why don’t I see the invite to button?
If you go to the player’s profile and you don’t see the invite to link, it’s most likely because they are already on a team and since players can only be on one team at a time, you won’t be able to invite them to join your team until they leave their current team.
Or, make sure you are logged in to the account where you are the leader of the team.
Option 2: Have them request to join
Players can request to join your team by going to the team profile and clicking Join This Team.
Captains will then get an email telling them they have a request to join. They should then go to the team profile page, and accept or deny the request:
I don’t see the join this team button
First, make sure you are logged in.
Second, make sure you are not currently already on a team. You must leave your current team before you request to join another.
If they’re not registered on the
- Navigate to your team profile page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the invite section
3. Enter the email of the user you want to invite and click Send Invitation
4. The user will receive an email with a link to register an account and accept the invitation. If they did not receive the email, make sure they check their spam folder